Good News! The 88th Academy Awards nominations has been announced live on Thursday, January 14, 2016 at the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills. As a DVD collection owner, this is the most of excited news on 2016. Or you may choose to rip all of your DVD Movies for more convenient playback. So, how about ripping them onto Thecus NAS for HDTV viewing?
To stream/play 500+ Oscars DVD Movies on HDTV from Thecus NAS, you’ll need to convert these DVD Movies to a fully compatible format with HDTV first. Here, Pavtube DVDAid is the best one I’ve tried yet. Read thereview.
Besides, this software have the special profile for LG/Samsung/Sony/Panasonic TV etc. It is capable of ripping 500+ Oscars DVD Movies to MP4, AVI, MKV for Thecus NAS streaming with no quality loss; it also enables you to copy DVD main movies for backup onto Thecus NAS in .vob format. And what I’ve learned is that MP4 would be one best target format for it is fully compatible with nearly all media devices including iPad, iPhone, PS4, Apple TV 4, etc. If you are running on Mac OS X El Capitan, turn to Pavtube DVDAid for Mac. If you haven’t got the software, download it now and let’s start the conversion.
Ripping and Copying 500+ Oscars DVDs to Thecus NAS for Streaming on HDTV
Free Download and trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
1. Launch the DVD ripping program for Thecus NAS devices . Then click “Load DVD” to import the DVD files you want to convert. To select the subtitles you like, simply click Subtitle and select the one you prefer.P.S. Before start the conversion, you can choose to backup DVD mian movies.
2. Click Format bar and choose your desired format. To store hundreds of DVD’s on Thecus NAS, you can rip DVD to .mp4, or .avi, .mkv, etc compressed format. And click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want.
Note: You can choose the output format according to your TV brand in TVs profile. Here, we choose “Sony TV(*mp4)” as the output format for Sony HD TV.
Tip: If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
3. Press the “Convert” button to start ripping DVD for Thecus NAS streaming.
After the conversion, click Open button to find the output files. Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the Thecus NAS and Samsung TV, Apple TV, PS4, HD TV or other media players. Then just enjoy the high quality Oscars DVD movies anywhere anytime.