If you want to watch DVD movies on your portable device when you don’t have access to your discs, meanwhile, you do not want to maintain the extras, it sounds difficult to realize. In fact, Pavtube DVDAID can help to get it done easily. Just follow the step-to-step guide to learn how to backup the main movie.
“I want to make backup of my DVD collection to replay solely on my PC. Eventually, I will play them on a TV via HDMI connection. I’ve used “Smart Ripper” for years, but it showing its age and isn’t being updated. I tried some other offerings, but they could not pass my tests. One such program was “WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 7.3.4.” It could not rip some of my DVDs due to the error “Audio format 0x10001 is incompatible with….” I sent an email to their Support email, but never got a response. Could anyone recommend a useful converter that makes backups of my DVD collection and occasionally, to make clips of my favorite scenes from a movie?”
What we need?
To backup DVD movies on PC or play on TV, The key of the conversion is a good converter. After several trials, we recommend this Pavtube DVDAID which does a great job in backup the main DVD movie as well as make the clips of your favorite scenes from a movie.
Backup only DVD movie content without evtras
“Directly Copy” make it easy to get only movie content saved to your computer hard drive and leave out extras, commentary and other files to save conversion speed and hard disk space.
Now let me show you how to backup the main content of DVD movie in 3 steps.
Step 1 Load DVD to Pavtube DVDAID
Click “Load file” icon on the top left to import the DVD disc.
Step 2: Choose “Directly Copy” to backup the main content
Under “Format” menu, there are many formats and devices for you to choose. If you just want to backup the main content of the DVD, go to find “Copy” option and choose “Directly Copy” that can meet your demands well.
Step 3: Start ripping
Click big “Convert” button to start conversion. It won’t take much time for conversion and then you will get the main content of the DVD. Once completed, hit “Open” button you will go to location of generated files.
Other useful information
1. Special Promotion for New Year to get 30% off or share Promotion to your Facebook to earn 20% OFF any Pabtube programes.
2. If you want to make clips of your favorite scenes from a movie like the customer in the beginning, just click the “Edit”:
Dragging the two small triangles or just set start and end time of the clips you want to get.
3. “Directly Copy” in Pavtube ByteCopy will backup 100% intact DVD/Blu-ray main movie with all the multiple tracks excluding menu.
4. When transferring the movies to TV, HDMI is necessary. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed/uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant device (“the source device”) to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device. HDMI is a digital replacement for existing analog video standards. Go Wikipedia to learn more about it.
Aiming to improve customers’ experience and product improvements, Pavtube Studio recently launched its new official website – multipelife.com.Along with the new website, Pavtube has migrated its all BD/DVD Copying & Ripping software products to the new site with some brand new names, fantastic discounts waiting for you:
- DVD Ripper (Windows/Mac) -> DVDAid (Windows/Mac)
- Blu-ray Ripper (Windows/Mac) -> BDMagic (Windows/Mac)
More detailed information is published on prweb.com.