So, you’ve just invested in one of the most popular streaming media players on the market – a Roku. You’ve followed the instructions and your shiny new black box is working like a charm. you can easily accessing movies, games, music, TV shows and other content on TV. Free channels in their hundreds are provided including subscription services such as Hulu Plus and Netflix while offering a convenient way of buying or renting a popular or favorite show or film with Redbox, VUDU and Amazon Instant Video.
However, for something so simple, it packs a lot of power. how about taking its capabilities up a notch? You’re in luck! Here are all of handy tips/tricks/FAQ to turbocharge your Roku entertainment experience.
If you do, I’ve got all the useful tips that’ll help you make the most of it. Enjoy your Roku life!
Issue 1: Can I playback Blu-ray/DVD movies or ISO files on Roku?
How to Enable DVD to playback on Roku 3 for Mac?
Rip Blu-ray movies to MKV for streaming to Roku 3
How to Rip and Stream Blu-ray to Roku 3 for playback
Can ISO Image Files be Read on Roku 3 for Easy Playback and Streaming via Plex?
Stream 1080p Blu-ray movie to Roku 3, Roku 2 XS, Roku XDS, and Roku HD-XR via USB connection
Issue 2: How to watch Youtube/Netflix/Amazon/Hulu Plus movies /Itunes movies on Roku?
Issue 3: Have no idea on Roku Streaming videos?
Issue 4: How to Make the full of the Roku?
Issue 5: Multiple Ways to store your movies to Roku
Convert Blu-ray for playback with Roku 3 USB channel
Rip and Stream Blu-ray movies to Roku box using Plex channel
Store Blu-ray movies to external hard drive for Roku 3
Enable DVD to Drobo 5N Network Hard Drive for playback on Roku 3
“I love to try new technologies and I have a practical approach to techie stuff – it has to be easy to use and make my life better. “ –Customer Review.
More useful tools for Roku
Which is the best solution to convert Blu-ray, DVD, video and edit them before streaming to Roku.
1. Top Blu-ray Ripper: For people who want to transfer Blu-ray movies to Roku, you may need to roll off disc protection, choose target video format and adjust the best video size/bitrate/frame rate for Roku.
2. Top DVD Ripper: You cannot miss a DVD to Roku Converter if you want to move DVD to your Roku.
3. Top Multi-track BD/DVD Ripper: Not tech-savvy but wanna transfer Blu-ray/DVD for watching with multiple languages on media players via Roku? Then a Multi-track preserving tool can finish your task within a few simple clicks.
4. Top Ultimate Video Converter: Need an excellent all-in-one solution to convert any media files, including rental or purchased Blu-ray, DVD, HD videos from Camcorders, all standard videos, online YouTube videos, TV shows, movies downloads etc for playing via Roku? All these can be solved with an easy-to-use video and audio converter.
5. Top DRM Removal: We can’t stream iTunes purchased or rented TV shows to Roku because of the Apple’s Fairplay DRM protection unless we have a DRM converting tool to strip the iTunes DRM protection, and then do an iTunes m4v to Roku compatible formats recording without quality loss.
These Pavtube converting tools can help your get out of all compatibility issues for Roku and other latest mobiles & tablets, such as Chromecast, Apple TV 3,Plex, PS3, NAS, Xbox, Galaxy Tab S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 9, and other devices. (Read Pavtube Softwares Comparison).
There you go! A few helpful tips to make the most of your Roku. Happy streaming!