* Convert DVD sources to almost all audio/video formats
* Enjoy any DVD movies on various multimedia devices
* DVD Disc 1:1 Copy with original structure
* Copy main movies from DVD discs without extras
* Extract audio out of DVD movies for enjoying
* Create your own video with the built-in video editor
* Support batch conversion
As a DVD conversion expert, Pavtube DVDAid allows you to rip and convert DVD sources to various audio/video formats for video playback on different devices both fixed and mobile. Famous output audio and video formats are MP4, MKV, MOV, VOB, AVI, WMV, MP3, AAC, etc. You can experience great visual enjoyment by watching videos on devices such as iPhone 5S/5C, Samsung Galaxy series, WD TV media player, Windows devices, etc. (How to use DVDAid)
1. Almost all audio/video formats supported
Convert DVD sources to various formats both in SD and HD quality.
2. Widely used in different popular devices
The output formats can find their applications in devices such as Apple series, smart phones, tablets, game consoles, media players, etc.Backup your DVD discs for safekeeping
1. Full disc copy
Backup your DVD disc with all information including audio streams, subtitle tracks, and extras preserved.
2. Main movie backup
Backup the main movie in your DVD disc without those annoying previews, warnings and promotional clips.Other highlights of Pavtube DVDAid
1. Preview before conversion
There is a preview window on the main interface of DVDAid which allows you to take a preview of your DVD movie before conversion.
2. Create your own video
The thoughtful built-in video editor allows you to be a video maker by trimming, cropping, merging, splitting, adding subtitles, adjusting video effect, etc. You can create your very own video for various purposes.More Features
1. Conversion acceleration
With technology of NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP, you’re allowed to accelerate conversion by using H.264 codec.
2. Customize video parameters
You’re allowed to adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate and other settings for your DVD movie to better suit your device and better entertain yourself.
3. Choose proper audio track and subtitle
Select your target subtitle and audio track from your DVD discs for better entertainment.