The summer holiday is coming soon, what do you want to do with your kids? The outside will be too hot, you can do some things at home with them. Just like: Painting with them, playing games, reading and so on. I think you can also choose watching movies. The problem you may have is the way to put the latest movies to your smartphones or tablets or TVs for playing. Now, you can use a professional program with only 3 steps to get the new movies to play on your TV or portable devices. But which one is the top DVD Ripping tool? Here are five best DVD Rippers with powerful functions based on your nominations that are enough to help meeting your ripping requirements. Just hold on reading.
Top DVD Ripper Review – Get Top 5 DVD Ripper Program for You
NO. 1. Pavtube DVDAid – Excellent
Pavtube DVDAid is regarded as the best DVD ripping software on the market that provides movie lovers, children and people in any group with the easiest and fastest way to rip and convert DVD movies to MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV and many other video and audio formats with high quality. It lets you enjoy DVD movies on any portable device like iPhone 7, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Air 3/2, 2nd Gen Nexus 7, Asus Fonepad 7,Sony Xperia Z5, Sony Xperia Z5 Compact， Xperia Z5 Premium, Surface 5, Surface Pro 4 and Surface RT/Pro, Kindle Fire HDX, etc. Surprisingly it adds H.265/HEVC as output video format in order to satisfy users who ask for high video quality. ( Lists of Best DVD Copying and DVD Converting Software)
NAS Storage: Lenovo IX2, WD My Cloud EX4 Diskless, WD My Cloud 4TB, Synology DiskStation, Thecus NAS, WD My Cloud EX2, Drobo 5N, Synology America DiskStation, BUFFALO LinkStation Pro Duo, NETGEAR ReadyNAS 104, Asustor AS6104T, AS6102T, AS3102T, and AS3104T NAS or higher-end N3150 CPU AS6202T and AS6204T etc for storage.
Moreover, Pavtube DVDAid makes 1:1 copy of original DVD Disc without quality loss with all audio streams, subtitle tracks, extras, etc. For the short time it takes to convert the movie with the help of CUDA/AMD GPU acceleration, and you will get hours of enjoyments. It’s simple to use and well worth the investment. Most important: It can support latest DVD, features with adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle, also help you direct copy titles from DVDs.
Below is two users’ reviews:
1. Your profile works just great and the picture is clear, well as always you guys are fantastic with your products and please work on being able to burn to DVD once the user has made their conversation that is something that your competitors can not do directly and that would be awesome and I would love to be your beta tester.
2. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. I really like that I can turn up the volume on my DVDs. It is a great feature! I also like that it gives me a lot of options when choosing how to copy and convert my DVDs. I tried some other DVD software and researched others and this seems to be the best! I am glad that I bought this software!
1. Pavtube DVDAis for Windows (Requires Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10)
2. Pavtube DVDAid for Mac (Requires Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard 10.6.
NO. 2.Magic DVD Ripper – Good
Magic’s interface is simple and easy to understand, but I find that movies are getting squashed when preview effect. One point in Magic favor is that it automatically reads the currently inserted DVD.
NO. 3.DVDfab DVD Ripper – Good
DVDfab has a comfortable blue interface, but it is not user-intuitive as Pavtube when it comes to operation. DVDfab DVD Ripper is good for those who would like to have external subtitles and 2 audio languages (MKV only), or those who want to rip a DVD to iPad MP4 and MKV at one time- this app queues up your conversion tasks and it pops up settings/queue box each time a chapter is selected (this makes the operation kind of misleading). There’re some presets for Android smartphones and tablets, and you’re allowed to custom your own format to utilize the screen of your tab. Overall, DVDfab is a nice choice for ripping DVD to MP4/MKV with multi-streams.
NO. 4.WinXDVD– Fair
It is a fast DVD ripping solution to rip DVD/ISO image to mainstream videos including AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV, M2TS, etc. By removing DVD Copy Protections and region locks, it makes all types of DVDs seamlessly compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV 4, iTunes, Android, Samsung, HTC, Surface, WP8, PSP, etc. The built-in DVD Copy feature empowers you to back up DVD to hard drive & USB, copy DVD to ISO image/DVD folder with original Video, original 5.1 Channel AC3/DTS Dolby Audio, as well as back up DVD main content and title.
NO. 5.Aiseesoft DVD Ripper – Poor
The Aiseesoft DVD Ripper is a satisfactory application to use when you need to copy movie DVDs to computer, rip DVDs to videos or audios of any format so that you can enjoy them on your portable device like PSP, iPod, iPhone, iPad(iPad2), Zune, Blackberry, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Xbox, etc. The software does a good job working out the presets for popular Android smartphones (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung GALAXY Note 4), yet not so good in terms of Android tablets- still lacking of presets to specific Android tabs. This DVD converter comes with creative editing tools, so you can customize output movies by trimming, cropping, watermarking, etc. In Conclusion: Pavtube DVDAID is proved to be the best DVDAID for Android tablet/phone. It ranks top on the DVD ripping application list for almost every aspect except for interface design.
Anyhow, hope this top DVD Ripper Reviews can help you fast choose an easy-to-use and yet professional DVD ripping tool. Now get the best DVD Ripper Program for You!
Join Pavtube Black Friday & Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion to get the best DVD Ripper software Pavtube DVDAid at a 50% off disount. More surprises are waiting for you.
Also Interested in:
- 2016 Top 5 Best Android Video Converter Review
- Top 5 Best Video Converter Ultimate Programs Review
- Blu-ray Backup Review: MakeMKV vs ByteCopy vs DVDfab
- A faster DVD Converter than Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- Pavtube Softwares Comparison: BDMagic vs DVDAid vs ByteCopy vs Ultimate Converter
- Best Blu-ray Ripper Review: Pavtube BDMagic & Handbrake Comparison
- Best DVD Copying & Ripping Review: Pavtube DVDAid vs AnyDVD
- Lossless Blu-ray to MKV Converter Review: ByteCopy & MakeMKV