Hot News for all Mac users! Pavtube Studio has launched a user-requested upgrade for all its Mac BD/DVD and package tools: DVDAid for Mac, BDMagic for Mac, ByteCopy for Mac, iMedia Converter for Mac to version 184.108.40.206, which focuses on the addition of the H.265 encoders and decoders. And we are so proud to announce that from now on, all products in Pavtube can fully support the elusive H.265 (HEVC) video codec.
What’s new in this upgraded version?
1. DVDAid for Mac, BDMagic for Mac, ByteCopy for Mac add support for H.265/HEVC encoding
2. iMedia Converter for Mac adds support for H.265/HEVC encoding and decoding
2. Fix the XAVC MXF codec importing issues for iMedia Converter for Mac
3. Optimize coding parameters
4. Fix some bugs
Four upgraded Mac products are listed below:
This updated DVDAid for Mac is a top-rated Mac DVD to H.265 Ripper which is capable of creating H.265/HEVC MP4 from DVD and DVD ISO/IFO files to H.265/HEVC MP4 on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion so that you can save more space to storage large file size with the same quality..
With the updated Pavtube BDMagic for Mac/ByteCopy for Mac, you are able to rip 2D/3D Blu-ray, 4K Blu-ray, standard DVD and ISO files to H.265/HEVC MP4 on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, etc. for watching with Windows 10, H.265 players like DivX Player, PotPlayer, PowerDVD 14 Ultra, etc, and for storage on Mac..
It is among the few toolboxes that can recognize H.265/HEVC as source media, and decode H.265 to editable and playable format. At the same time, it is the professional converter with the ability of ripping Blu-ray/DVD to H.265 as well as encoding non-H.265 video to H.265.
All Mac users are welcome to get these upgraded hottest and comprehensive mac products. Get more money-saving boundles at http://www.multipelife.com/special-offer. Come on!
Hot News!!! For Windows >> Pavtube Software has been updated to Version 220.127.116.11 for All Windows 10/8.1/8 users to support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology in video decoding to improve performance and ensure users much faster conversion speed than ever before when coping/ripping/converting DVD/Blu-ray, since more CPU resources are spared because of NVIDIA CUDA’s harnessing the power of GPU and AMD APP’s co-using of GPU and CPU.
- New version: v18.104.22.168 (12.20 2016 )
- Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk
- Further added support for latest Blu-ray MKB v62
- Improved handling for location seeking issues on BD and some VOB files
Place H.265/HEVC files to NAS for Streaming
Compress Blu-ray to H.265 MP4 video on Windows 8.1/8
DVD ISO/IFO to H.265/HEVC Ripper for iPhone 6/6 Plus
Decode H.265 HEVC Videos on Mac
Best Video to H.265 Converter for Wowza
For more info about this Pavtube update, just visit: http://www.multipelife.com/mac-bluray-dvd-upgrade-for-h265.html