VR Box is the 3D Glasses is made of ABS and spherical resin lens materials without stimulation plastic sheet that is environmentally friendly, fully enclosed designed. It’s very convenient to use for watching at anytime anywhere whether sitting, lying or standing. As an advanced type of Google Cardboard Glasses, VR Box lets you experience a theater type viewing experience when watching movies and videos on your 4.5 to 6 inch iPhone or Android phones. With the new 2D and 3D blockblusters creating success stories in the film industry, more and more hardcore media funs are getting dragged into it creating 3D SBS videos from 2D/3D to view with VR Box through iPhone/Android. Can it be done? Yes! All you need is a 3D video converter in hand.
VR Boxs are only can look at the left-right 3D film
VR Boxs are suitable for 4.7 – 6 inch screen mobile phone
Access Your Personal 3D cinema with VR Box anywhere anytime
It’s awesome to have 3D theatrical experience with VR Box at home of course if there are enough 3D movies or your favorite movie happened like the coming NBA All-star games and Rio Olympics or the latest Disney movie The Jungle Book movie to have 3D version. However, 3D SBS video resources are limited and some downloaded VR videos from YIFY/YouTube/Netflix, recoreded 3D MTS or purchased 3D Blu-ray will not be played with VR Box through iPhone/Android easily.
What if your wanted movie is still 2D one? Then make it be 3D movie! It’s a uniquely immersive experience to watch your created 3D SBS video with VR Box through iPhone/Android in your living room or when lying in your bed.
At this time, it is quite easy to view 2D/3D movies with VR Box through iPhone/Android if you have a professional 3D video converter to help. And this article is written down in specialty for assisting you in making 2D/3D films playable with VR Box in three steps. Let’s take a look.
Top 3D Video Converter for VR Box- What to Look For
* A professional 3D video converter can helps you re-encode any 2D/3D movie files to VR Headsets (VR Box included) more compatible 3D formats without additional codec installed. It should be a powerful FLV, MKV, AVI, MP4, VOB, M2TS, MTS, WMV, MPEG, 3D YouTube, 3D YIFY, 3D Netflix, ISO, 2D/3D Blu-ray, DVD to VR Box converter.
* The best 3D Video Converter software allows you to make video files accepted by VR Box or other any VR Headsets like Gear VR, Zeiss VR One, Oculus Rift, ANTVR Kit VR Headset, HTC Vive etc. with ease.
* The outstanding 3D Video Converter app enables you to adjust video resolution to 720p and even control the depth of 3D which is best for watching in VR Box.
* Meanwhile, multifunctional program can offer you the output video format with the optimized presetting for your phones and tablets like Android, iPhone, Samsung, Lenovo, Sony, Nexus etc. as you want.
* Apart from 3D video conversion, it can owns some small video editing features like trimming video to several video segments, cropping unwanted areas, merging multiple videos into a new one, adding watermark/subtitlees to 2D/3D video sources and more.
Here, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate as the best 3D Video Converter for TV Box. Here goes the step by step guide of any 2D/3D movies to SBS 3D MP4/MOV conversion for VR Box on Windows 10/8,1/8/7/XP… It’s an ultimate video solution for converting video among all popular file formats including 2D to 3D conversion. For mac users, here is the mac version. Here is the review.
Free Download Top 3D Video Converter for VR Box:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Easy Steps to Convert 2D/3D movies for watching with VR Box
Step 1: Add 2D/3D movies
Launch the amazing 3D video converter for VR Box, and click “Add video” button to import your source materials 2D/3D video files. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files for conversion at a time.
Step 2. Select output format
Click “Format” and select “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” from “3D Video” category as the output format. It works on VR Box perfectly.
Tip: Click Settings to adjust the parameters like video codec, video bitrate, video frame rate, audio sample rate, audio channel. 1920×1080 compressed side-by-side 3D should be resampled to 1920×540 resolution full side-by-side resolution. And keep audio in AAC or MP3. You cancompress source high definition video to 720p for viewing better.
By the way, this Video Converter Ultimate additionally supplies some useful edit functions like trimming, cropping, adjusting aspect ratio, adding watermark, inserting subtitles for you to enhance your video then you can get a better 3D visual entertainment. To get the detailed info, you can go to: user guide of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Note: To learn more about the differences between Anaglyph Red/Cyan 3D video and Side-by-Side 3D video, you can click the link for more info.
Step 3. Start conversion
Click the “Start conversion” button to start and finish the 2D/3D movie to VR Box conversion. After the conversion, click “Open” button to quickly locate the generated media file. Now you can transfer the converted videos to play with VR Box through iPhone/Android easily.
How to watch converted video with VR Box?
1. Though Android Phone
I recommend using AAA VR Cinema free application, you can install it to Android smartphone via GooglePlay. When you run the application, you need to:
1) Select the movie file in the list;
2) Choose the video mode (Normally, the application itself define the desired format);
3) Select the image size and set the smartphone reaction head movement.
With the motion of the head, you can activate the option “Touch / mouse”, but if you play video format 180 or 360 degrees, of course, you do not need to disable head movement.
How to run 3D movies on your Android smartphone, and virtual reality VR glasses frame.
After downloaded movies, and installed applications on your smartphone, now you need to copy the movie from your computer to smartphone, to do this, your smartphone need to be connected to the computer via USB cable, open “My computer” and you will see the new device icon, copy movie clip to your Android phone.
If you have a smart phone does not have enough space, and 3D movies are very heavy, you can burn your movie to a USB flash drive, and then connect it to your phone as an external drive via OTG cable! Or add memory to the phone set its microSD memory card (if your phone has a microSD memory card slot).
Run the application: AAA VR Cinema 3D SBS paperboard
2. Through iPhone:
For iOS users, Homido Player is the app of choice. It’s meant to go with their own VR headset but you can use the app with any headset you have. To add your video to the app’s player, download it and then connect your phone to your computer.
Open iTunes and select your device. Under your device’s content options, click Apps and scroll down in the pane on the right. You’ll see a list of all installed apps and a separate list of apps that you can add files to. Select Homido Player here and scroll down until you see the ‘Add File’ button. Click it, navigate to your file and select it, and then wait for it to be added to your device. You do not need to sync your phone to iTunes.
Once you’ve set the movie to play, just insert your phone into the headset and enjoy. Make sure you turn the 360 degree option off and switch to the ‘flat’ option. SBS should be kept Off if you need the app to split your movie into two windows, and ‘On’ if you don’t need to split the movie. Here’s what it looks like in the Homido player.
If you’ve got a movie that’s already split into two windows, just play it using VLC player.
All that’s left, now that you’ve got the movie and the app to play it, is to insert it into your headset and enjoy. Granted, this isn’t a family experience. It’s just you sitting alone with the headset strapped to your head watching a movie but it does the trick for individual needs well enough. You might experience problems with video format so just make sure the format your converted movie is in is compatible with the movie player i.e., the app you’re going to use to play it.
Happy viewing. Just fill yourself with excitement as you feel that you are inside the video!
Tip 1. Where you can rent a movie in 3D?
You can download any 3D movie
- 3D VR torrent site
- My Cheap Movie
- Family Video
- Sony Entertainment Network
- BluRay Rental
- 3D Party
Tip 2. Product Features of VR Box
- Description of use: VR Box 3D-Glasses for use with the iPhone and Android Smart Phones. This “google glasses” style headset that will bring you an exciting theater experience when watching movies and videos on your mobile phone.
- Suitable for 4.5 to 6 inch iPhone and Android mobile phones.
- Use these glasses to view side-by-side movies and games on your mobile phone. These movies need to be downloaded from the internet.
- Virtual reality 3D glasses for mobile phones work via the principle of split video screen to achieve the 3D effect.
- It works will most bar style smartphones, including all the models from Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, ZTE, RCA, etc.
- It will bring you into a simulated screen size as wide as 3 meters so you will totally enjoy your movie watching experience.
- You can also use these goggles/glasses to download and enjoy using “google cardboard” apps if you own and Android smartphone.
- The glasses have a protective foam mat and adjustable mounting board to clamp your phone firmly in place.
- Headset has buttons for pupil and focal distance adjustment. These adjustments help you to achieve the best 3D experience. Especially useful for people who wear glasses.
- The position of phone can be moved at any time. It is convenient to make sure the middle lines of phone and glasses overlap.
- Includes a scannable QR Code for use with cardboard app.
- Adjustable head strap for maximum wearing comfort.
Much wonderful software bundled with Video Converter Ultimate will provide you more amazing experience in converting videos. Go to Money Saving Software Bundles to get special offer for more software, such as ByteCopy + Video Converter Ultimate = Only $79.9, Save $27.1, Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1 and so on.