The Nokia 8 offers a lot of great features such as a powerful chipset, dual-sensor camera and a perfectly sized QHD display, but compared to a lot of the competition right now it struggles to offer anything unique. With a super-high price point, the Nokia 8 is a good phone but far from a great one. With this smartphone, watching BD/DVD movies on it during the trip will be very nice.
If you have collected a lot of Blu-ray/DVD discs, ripping all your favorite movies to Nokia 8 will help you save a lot of money. The only thing you have to do is to obtain a super assistant which can copy and convert Blu-ray/DVD movies from the discs to your Nokia 8. To save your time not searching on the Google, here I high recommend you the one – Pavtube ByteCopy | for Mac which will never let you down.
Versatile Reasons to Choose Pavtube ByteCopy
- Powerful ability to bypass copy and region protection on a commercial 2D/3D Blu-ray disc, DVD disc. You also can import Blu-ray/DVD folder, DVD IFO file, Blu-ray ISO Image file.
- Copy and convert Blu-ray/DVD to various video/audio formats for your Nokia 8, like H.264 MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, and more.
- This software allows you to lossless copy Blu-ray/DVD to Multi-track MKV format to help preserve Blu-ray 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing on HD media players with multiple audio tracks and channels on Nokia 8.
- Massive copy options for you. You can 1:1 full disc copy Blu-ray/DVD movies with all the subtitle languages, audio tracks and chapter information well preserved, or only copy the main title without unwanted extras.
- Massive optimized device presets like Nokia, Asus, Samsung Galaxy Tab series, iPhone X, iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy Note series, Xbox One series, Apple TV series, Wii U, Adobe Affter Effects, Adobe Premiere, and more.
- This feature-rich software also work as a proferssional video editor. With it, you can trim to cut BD/DVD movies length, add external subtitles to it, replace or mute audio, and more.
Quick Guide to Play Blu-ray/DVD on Nokia 8
Step 1. Load BD/DVD with this program
Install the best Blu-ray/DVD ripper on PC. then open it, click the "Load from Disc" icon to import the Blu-ray/DVD Disc. You also can load the BD/DVD folder by choosing the "Load from folder" from the dropdown list of "File", of course, you also can choose to load the ISO image files, IFO files too.
Step 2. Choose output format according to your own needs
Click "Format" bar, you will see hundreds of video formats here. You can navigate to "HD Video" and select "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)". Or you can choose from "Nokia" category.
Tips: For those people who want to preserve multiple video/audio tracks you can navigate to "Multi-track Video" > "Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)" for output. You can get lossless audio streams without transcoding. At the video setting windows, you also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, and subtitles.
Click the Setting button and adjust the video. Here you can rip Blu-ray/DVD with Dolby 5.1/7.1 tracks, open "Multi-task Settings" window, click "Audio" tab, check "Encode" to get encoded MKV files with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio saved. In this way, you also can rip Blu-ray with original DTS-HD Master audio track.
Step 2. Adjust video parameters
If you have defined the output format, then click the "Settings", here you can adjust vdieo parameters like: video/audio codecs, bitrates, frame rates, channels, etc. Note, this step is based on Not choosing option from "Multi-track Video" category.
Step 3. Start the conversion
After all settings are done. Return back to main interface, and click convert, it will begin to copy and convert your Blu-ray/DVD movies. Wait for a while, when it is over, click Open, and it will pop up a folder with generated files. Now you can transfer the covnerted movies to your Nokia 8 for watching on the go.