The Sony Xperia XZ Premium has everything you want when paying top dollar for a phone, with its 4K display and slow motion camera two standout party pieces. It will please Sony fans around the world. The good news is that, since its June 2017 arrival, the Sony Xperia XZ Premium price has now dropped and, if you shop around, can be found for £499 ($540, about AU$700) SIM-free.
Another good news is that thanks to its 4K display, it will be an endless enjoyment if you rip all your Blu-ray/DVD collections and store the movies in your Sony Xperia XZ Premium for watching on the move. Look, here I am talking about how to rip your Blu-ray and DVD movies to Sony Xperia XZ Premium not copy. So what is the difference between ripper and copy? We should make it clear.
Difference between "Copy" and "Ripper"
BD Copy is similar to DVD Copy, with Main Movie, Full Disc, Clone copy modes etc. It writes to a blank BD disc or to HDD files with a BD folder structure or as an image file. It does not convert to MOV, M4V, AVI, MKV etc, this is done with BD Ripper. Both BD Copy and BD Ripper can decrypt BD discs as they do their other jobs, unlike other software.
It sounds like BD Ripper functions bother as a copier and converter, eliminating the need for [other software]. However, in order to convert, it must copy as well. In other words, it appears that BD Copy will copy the disks, and BD Ripper will copy and convert, which doesn’t explain why they cost the same.
Do you know there is such kind of software which is much better than BD/DVD copier and ripper is called – Pavtube ByteCopy for Window/ Mac. This software comes as a comprehensive BD/DVD converter which offers several copy methods and convert your BD/DVD movie to Sony Xperia XZ Premium supported video formats within 3 steps.
Why Pavtube ByteCopy is Recommended?
- Pavtube ByteCopy has powerful ability to baypass copy and region pretection on a commercial Blu-ray disc. Blu-ray disc encryption frequently changes and becomes harder to crack, Pavtube ByteCopy also keep up with times which has alreadly upgrade with support for MKB61, and grants you to break all the latest protection from BD movies.
- 1:1 backup original Blu-ray and DVD to computer hard drive with all languages, subtitle tracks and chapter info for Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
- Directly Copy main movie from BD/DVD discs and leave out extras for Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
- Versatile copy optins gives you the flexibilty to rip Blu-ray to different media types for different usage. To be exact, you can rip and convert Blu-ray discs to MOV, WAV, AVI, WMV, MP4, etc, for playback on Sony Xperia series, MPC Homecinema, iPhone7 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, ASUS Transformer 3 Pro, and more.
- Pavtube ByteCopy allows you to lossless copy Blu-ray to Multi-track MKV format to help preserve Blu-ray 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing Blu-ray movies on Sony Xperia XZ Premium with multiple audio tracks and channels. Here is a guide to help you know more.
- Unique feature to perfectly create a single .srt subtitle file with chosen subtitle track from original movie.
- Various video editing functions are available in this app to assist you with creating personal movies with customized adjustments. It allows you to trim, crop, split, merge, insert subtitles, add video effects, adjust volume, etc.
- See more functions in this article.
Step by Step to Rip Blu -ray/DVD Disc to Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Step 1: Load Blu-ray/ DVD disc into the program.
Download this smart assistant on your computer, after installation and open it. Click "File" > "Load from disc" to load commercial Blu-ray/DVD disc with region protection to the application.
Step 2: Select Sony Xperia XZ Premium supportted video format as output file format.
Click "Format" bar on the main interface, after swimming in its drop-down list, then navigate to "HD Video", select "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)".
Step 3: Set Blu-ray/DVD subtitles.
Click the drop-down list of "Subtitles" on the main interface to select desired subtitles. You will see the subtitles you select into the Blu-ray/DVD movies on the "Preview" window.
Tip: If you tick "Forced subtitles", that means you will see the subtitles only when actors are speaking languages different from the subtitle language that you selected before.
Step 4: Adjust output profile parameters.
To get the best video playback settings for Sony Xperia XZ Premium, you can flexibly tweak video Codec, Size, Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Codec, Sample Rate, etc here.
Tip1: For a higher level movie enjoyment, Pavtube ByteCopy grants you to flexibly tweak video Codec, Size, Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Codec, Sample Rate at its "Settings" window. For instance, if you want to convert a large number of Blu-ray discs, you can lower the bitrate to reduce the movie size. Generally, the higher the bitrate is, the bigger file size it will be.
Tip2: As we all know, Blu-ray movie resolution is 1920*1080, one movie could occupy storage space about 25GB or 50GB, to rip more BD movies for Sony Xperia XZ Premium, you can downscale 1080p movies to 720*480.
Step 5: Start Blu-ray/DVD to Sony Xperia XZ Premium conversion process
Start Blu-ray/DVD to Sony Xperia XZ Premium ripping process by htting the "Convert" button on the main interface. Just wait for a second, after conversion you can click "Open the Output Folder" and pop up the folder with converted file.
After you have finished all settings, then transfer your Blu-ray/DVD movies to Sony Xperia XZ Premium, and watch the movies everywhere, anytime.