XenonMKV is a video container conversion tool that takes MKV files and outputs them as MP4 files. It does not re-encode video, and only decodes and encodes audio as necessary. You’ll find this tool useful for converting videos for devices that support H.264 video and AAC audio, but do not understand the MKV container. Other uses include converting videos with AC3 or DTS audio to AAC audio (2 channel or 5.1 channels).
As a onefold MKV to MP4 converter, its function is not enough at all. There are hundreds of video formats in the world, MKV is just one of them, so today I highly recommend you a professional video converter will easily help you convert MKV, AVI, MOV, HEVC, WMV, M4V etc to MP4 as you like. This converter is really better than XenonMKV which will never let you down.
Key Function Of Pavtube iMedia Converter
- With the ability of removing Blu-ray and DVD copy protection, Pavtube iMedia Converter can 1:1 backup BD/DVD to a video folder with instact video structure and without quality loss and also can preserve a 100% BD M2TS/DVD VOB movie without extras.
- iMedia Converter for Mac can not only handle SD and HD video files with the formats of AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, etc but also 4K video including H.265/HEVC, XAVC/XAVC S, MXF, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Prores, etc.
- Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac makes an great effort to convert Blu-ray/DVD/video to all the popular file formats for playing on Mac with QuickTime player or transferring to iPhone/iPad/Apple TV via iTunes.
- Owning a 3D TV or VR Headsets, with your beneficial 3D movie maker, just make your own 3D SBS/TAB/Anaglyph videos from 3D Blu-ray/DVD and 2D DVD and common digital file formats for viewing 3D movies on VR Headsets or 3D TV, 3D projectors.
- Allows you to adjust output video codec, bit rate, resolution, frame rate or audio codec, sample rate, bit rate and channels according to your own needs.
- Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac caters to your great demand by gives you the chance to trim or cut video to remove the unwanted parts, crop video to get off the black bars around the video frame, add video/image/transparent text watermark to video, change video color effect such as brightness, contrast or saturation or apply some rendering effects, remove/replace audio in video, add external srt/ass/ssa subtitles to video.
Quick Guide to Convert MKV to MP4 with iMedia Converter on Mac
Step 1: Load MKV video into the program.
Start the program on your computer, click "File" menu and select "Add Video/Audio" or "Add from folder" to import MKV video. Moreover, you also can import Blu-ray/DVD, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4V, VOB etc to this software as you like and without curb.
Step 2: Define MP4 as output format
Click "Format" bar, from its drop-down options, choose most devices best compatible uploading format from "Common VIdeo" > "H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)". If you have other demands, you also can choose other formats from other main menu on the right.
Tip: Hit "Settings" to open the "Profile Settings" window, here you can adjust the output video codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels to let them fit your media players or devices.
Step 4: Edit MKV video file.
This software allows you to do some postproduction to the MKV video file. You can shorten the video length with the trimming function to set the start time and end time to remove unwanted clips from the video. Moreover, you can get more perfect MKV video by remove or replace the sound of the video source.
Step 5: Start the conversion.
Start MKV to MP4 conversion by hitting the right bottom convert button, when the conversion is over, you will have no limitation to upload and share MKV video on YouTube with fast speed and perfect quality.