Virtual reality headsets have been changing shape over the last few years. With the VR ONE PLUS, the smartphone you carry in your pocket can take you to worlds of virtual and augmented reality. Currently compatible with any smartphones with display size 4.7″ – 5.5″ (including iPhone 7/6s and iPhone 7 Plus), plus hundreds of apps available on Google Play and AppleApp Store made for mobile Cardboard VR.
If you have owned this new VR One Plus, you may want to playing the Flash Video format include YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, Reuters.com, Hulu.com, etc on VR One Plus through Android/iOS Devices. Actually, it can’t play 3D YouTube videos directly. Lucikly, here we share the solution for watching 3D Youtube FLV/MKV/AVI Movies including 3D MP4, 3D MKV etc on Zeiss VR One Plus Headsets anytime anywhere.
As usual, Zeiss VR One Plus will import your movie files into the “My Videos” folder on SD card. Additionally, with the File Explorer feature in Zeiss VR One Plus Internet app, users can effortlessly browse and view and videos stored on mobile device, or on USB storage through the USB OTG (on-the-go) support feature. Zeiss VR One Plus supports a wide range of media formats like 3D MP4 , 3D MKV and so on, but YouTube downloaded movies or other 3D Movies are not always supported. Hence, to view and play 3D YouTube Movies on VR One Plus via Android/iOS, you need a VR movie converter to convert unsupported 3D YouTube FLV/MKV/AVI Movies to VR One Plus playable 3D SBS/TB format. Here, is such a professional VR video converter which allows you to convert any ordinary 2D/3D video and rip Blu-ray/DVD to virtual reality format.
Stunning Features Of The Best 3D Video Converter for VR One Plus:
> This professional 3D video converter can helps you re-encode any 2D/3D movie files to VR Headsets (VR One Plus included) more compatible 3D formats without additional codec installed. It should be a powerful FLV, MKV, AVI, MP4, VOB, M2TS, MTS, WMV, MPEG, 3D YouTube, 3D YIFY, 3D Netflix to VR Box converter.
> The best 3D Video Converter software allows you to make video files accepted by VR Box or other any VR Headsets like VR One Plus, Gear VR, Zeiss VR One, Oculus Rift, ANTVR Kit VR Headset, HTC Vive etc. with ease.
> The outstanding 3D Video Converter app enables you to adjust video resolution to 720p and even control the depth of 3D which is best for watching in VR Box.
> Meanwhile, multifunctional program can offer you the output video format with the optimized presetting for your phones and tablets like Android, iPhone, Samsung, Lenovo, Sony, Nexus etc. as you want.
> Apart from 3D video conversion, it can owns some small video editing features like trimming video to several video segments, cropping unwanted areas, merging multiple videos into a new one, adding watermark/subtitles to 2D/3D video sources and more.
> Accelerate movie to 3D VR One Plus conversion up to 30 times faster by using NVIDIA CUDA & AMD technologies which saves your precious time.
Free Download and Trail:
Convert 3D Youtube FLV/MKV/AVI Movies to VR One Plus With Perfect 3D MP4 For Viewing
Step 1: Import 3D Youtube FLV/MKV/AVI Movies
Insert your 3D Youtube FLV/MKV/AVI or Blu-ray/DVD movie to disc drive, and click “Load from disc” button to load Blu-ray or DVD from ROM. For video file, click the “Add video” button, browse to computer hard drive and import video into this app.
Step 2. Select output format for VR One Plus
Choose “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mp4) ” under “3D Video” category for your VR One PlusR. This formats also is suitable for VR One Plus, Homido VR, View-Master VR, PSVR, HTC Vive, Gear VR, Lakento MVR Glasses, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, etc.
Tip: Click Settings to adjust the parameters like video codec, video bitrate, video frame rate, audio sample rate, audio channel. 1920×1080 compressed side-by-side 3D should be resampled to 1920×540 resolution full side-by-side resolution. And keep audio in AAC or MP3. You can compress source high definition video to 720p for viewing better.
Step 3. Start Conversion
Click the “Convert” button to start and finish the 3D Youtube FLV/MKV/AVI video to VR One Plus conversion. After the conversion, click “Open” button to quickly locate the generated media file. Now you can transfer the converted 3D Youtube FLV/MKV/AVI videos to play with VR One Plus easily.
Additional Tips: You May Want to Know About Zeiss VR ONE Plus Headset
A: Unique flexibility with more than 1000 VR apps
You can use VR apps from the Apple App and Google Play Stores with the ZEISS VR ONE Plus immediately. The headset supports all types of hardware – so you can use your iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
B: So many possibilities!
Are you looking for a 3D cinema experience, 360-degree concert videos, maybe a ride in a helicopter with first-person view (FPV) or a few 3D games? With the appropriate VR apps the ZEISS VR ONE Plus offers many breathtaking experiences!
· 3D movie theater – CINEVEO
· 360-degree videos – YouTube
· Flight app – CloudlightFPV
· Cardboard Camera – Google Inc.
· NYSM2 – SideKick
· Google Street View – Google Inc.
C: Zeiss VR ONE Plus Headset – SKU# 844774 Features
- Field of view: Field of view of approx. 100 deg
- Supported wide range of interpupillary distance (IPD): 53-77mm
- Smartphones supported: Smartphones with a display sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inches.
- Transparent front shield: Enables the use of smartphone cameras for augmented reality apps.
- Eyeglasses: Eyeglasses can be worn under the VR ONE Plus.
- Audio: Openings in the universal smartphone tray guarantees access to the smartphone’s audio and charging ports. Of course standard Bluetooth headsets can be connected too.
- Universal Smartphone tray: A universal tray holds smartphones with display sizes from 4.7 to 5.5-inch.
- Foam: The foam is detachable and can be replaced if stained.
- Head strap: The head strap and the over-the-head strap is detachable and can be put on when needed.
- Ventilation: Air vents ensure problem-free ventilation and prevent the headset from fogging up.
- Tracking sensors: Internal tracking through smartphone sensors.
- 3D support: Stereo format for pictures and videos in 3D.
- SDK: There is the Google Cardboard SDK available for software developers to easy VR app programming. For technical questions, contact the Google team.