The terabyte is a multiple of the unit byte for digital information. The prefix tera represents the fourth power of 1000, and means 1012 in the International System of Units (SI), and therefore one terabyte is one trillion (short scale) bytes. The unit symbol for the terabyte is TB. So, If you owned lots of Blu-ray discs and want to put them onto Terabit Drive for streaming at anywhere? This page will describe how to backup your own Blu-ray disc video to different storage quickly and safely!
Well, to backup dozens of Blu-ray movies to Terabit Drive, you need to get the content off the Terabit Drive disc as a protection-free and easily readable element for Terabit Drive. In this case, powerful third-party software for backup Terabit Drive to Terabit Drive is what you need.
What you will need:
Unlike a lot of other Blu-Ray guides I’ve stumbled onto, you’ll only need a few things for ours:
- A Blu-ray Drive. It is pretty obvious. You won’t get the job done if you have no Blu-ray drive on your computer.
- A high-capacity Terabit Drive. This depends on how many Blu-ray movie you want to backup into it.
- Pavtube BDMagic for the initial Blu-ray rip. It is about the simplest Blu-ray ripper on the market. It can backup your Blu-ray movies to Terabit Drive for streaming without limitation in a high video quality. It provides three methods of copying Blu-ray movies to Terabit Drive: full disc copy, main title copy and backup Blu-ray to common formats. You can get various output format profile, like MP4, H.265, M3U8, AVI, MOV, MKV, M4V, etc. It has Windows version and Mac version to meet the desire of different users and both are free while in beta. (Learn the top 5 Blu-ray rippers for Win/Mac)
If you still don’t have a Blu-ray ripper, download from the following:
Free download and install:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to backup Blu-ray to Terabit Drive for streaming without limitation
Step 1: Load the Blu-ray Movie
Run your Blu-ray to Hard drive Converter and insert your Blu-ray disc into your Blu-ray drive. Click “file” to find the “ load from disc” choice to import your Blu-ray movie.
Step 2: Choose output format
Click the format bar to follow “HD Video” ＞ “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” supported by general media players as output format.
Step 3: Customize video presets
Here, you are free to adjust video and audio parameters in “Profile Settings” in order to achieve better movie enjoyment. You could set video size to 1080p and audio channel to 5.1 Channel to get excellent Blu-ray backup to Terabit Drive.
Note: If your external hard drive’s space is big enough and you want to backup 1:1 full disc movies, you can click this button.
Or click format bar and choose the “Copy” item to preserve Blu-ray to Terabit Drive. In this way, you can keep movies in original structure and you will get the main title files.
Step 4: Backup Blu-ray to Terabit Drive
Click Convert button to rip Blu-ray to Terabit Drive in MP4 video. Afterwards, locate the created video in output folder.
There you get the job done. You backup Blu-ray movies to Terabit Drive successfully and you can stream it on TV and computer without limitation. After you backed up Blu-ray, you still can place these Blu-ray replica to Terabit Drive for your conveniently playback.
Additional Tips: Top Ten: 1 terabyte external hard drive
A. Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup, Black (STDR1000100)
B. WD Elements 1TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive (WDBUZG0010BBK)
C. WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive, Blue (WDBGPU0010BBL)
D. Western Digital My WD Element 4TB USB 3.0 Desktop Portable External Hard Drive, Black (WDBWLG0040HBK-NESN)
E. Seagate Backup Plus 1TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup, Silver (for Mac)
F. Seagate Backup Plus Slim 500GB Portable External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup, Black
G. Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup, Black (STDR2000100)
H. Seagate Backup Plus Fast 4TB Portable External Hard Drive with 200GB of Cloud Storage & Mobile Device Backup (STDA4000100)
I. WD My Passport for MAC WDBJBS0010BSL 1TB Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive, Black
J. LaCie 2TB 5Gbps Rugged Mini Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive, Orange (LAC9000298)