About H.265/HEVC and 4K
High Efficiency Video Coding, abbreviated in HEVC, also known as H.265, is a successor to currently most commonly used video compression format H.264, which is said to double the data compression ratio compared with the previous. At present, 4K (2160p) resolution videos can only be contained into two formats – MKV/H.265 and MPEG. And the average bit rate reduction for HEVC is 64% for 4K UHD and 62% for 1080p. However, most 4K TVs cannot decode H.265/HEVC, leading to the failure of downloaded 4K/H.265 videos playback on TV. And streaming H.265/4K video to TV on Windows 10 for watching won’t be possible as well. That’s why you need a best H.265 video converter.
As we know, an HD video is usually very large in size, in order to save space while remain the video quality, converting HD video to an H.265 video is the perfect solution. To finish the task, you will need to have a reliable H.265/HEVC Video Converter to do the job.
Part 1: Use A Powerful H.265 Video Converter
* Powerful Video Converter: Converts almost every video format to or from H.265 video filess rapidly in high quality.
* Wide Selection of Formats Supported: Converts any video files to MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, WMV, and a lot more.
* Fast-Speed Video Converter: Converts videos faster than any other video convert software programs.
* Lossless Conversion: Convers any video files without the risk of losing its original quality.
* Additional Features: Edit tool videos, get videos from video sharing websites, and etc.
Free Download and trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Step 1: Download this Videos to H.265 Converter, there is no time limitation or bundle apps in the install package. Click the “File”> “Add Video/Audio” to load your original H.265/HEVC HD videos flawlessly.
Step 2: Click the format bar to choose “Common Video” > “H.265 Video(*.mp4)” or “HD Video”>”H.265 HD Video (*.mp4)” as your output format. . There are many optimized formats in this HEVC H.265 Video Converter, if you need to convert HEVC H.265 to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, M4V, etc. please just choose it according to your need. You can also convert H.265 files to tablets, HDTVs, editing programs or smartphones.
H.265 can compressed your files into a much smaller file size while the quality is better than H.264. Since HEVC doubles the data compression ratio compared to H.264 or MPEG-4 AVC at the same level of video quality, it will need long time for encoding.
Step 3：You can choose to go to the “Settings” UI to do some adjust of your parameters or just keep the presets to reduce the quality drop.
Tips: Before converting, some simple edits can be done with the build-in editor, such as trim, crop, add subtitles, add image/text watermark may also very convenient.
Note: Edit H.265 HEVC video files – Optional
There are still some popular functional items we can take around on the main interface, for example, in the ‘Edit’ button, we have offered you the ‘Trim’ to decide the video length, ‘Crop’ to remove the unwanted edges, ‘Subtitles’ to add some extra explanations? More you can have a try here.
Step 4: After all have been settled, back to the main UI and click this “Convert” to start your H.264/AVC MP4 conversion. Don’t forget to set your file location with enough space to store your converted files. After conversion, click “Open” to get your generated H.265/HEVC MP4 files for playback.
Part 2: How to Play H.265(HEVC) videos?
Here is a list of the top 2 players that can play HEVC files:
1. DivX Player
DivX player is another robust HEVC video file player. It is an award winning software that offers HEVC playback. It offers high-quality playback of movies, TV shows. It supports almost all the popular formats like AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4 and more. By using its DivX Media Server one can stream music, video and photos to any DLNA-compatible device at home like PS3, XBOX, or Samsung Galaxy line of product. With the Stream To feature in player user can also control which device they can stream their videos to.
The salient features of DivX Player are:
- It supports video up to 4K.
- Supports multi-language subtitle and easy switching between the subtitles.
- Supports multiple audio tracks.
- Smooth FF/RW allows quick navigation to the desired scene.
- Can access different scenes with just the push of button.
- Can stream videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device.
- Can keep track of the purchased DivX content.
2. VLC Media Player
Another player that can play HEVC file is the VLC Media Player, which is a free and open source player and framework. It supports a wide range of multimedia files. It can also play DVDs and various streaming protocols.
The salient features of VLC media player are as bellows:
- It is simple, fast and powerful media player.
- Plays most codecs MPEG, DivX, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3 and many more
- It runs on all platforms including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix.
- It can perform media conversion and streaming
- Absolutely free
- No spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
Now you can experience the H.265/HEVC videos on your H.265 video player!
Much wonderful software bundled with Video Converter Ultimate will provide you more amazing experience in converting videos. Go to Money Saving Software Bundles to get special offer for more software, such as ByteCopy + Video Converter Ultimate = Only $79.9, Save $27.1, Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1 and so on.