Apart from having access to thousands of blockbuster movies and popular TV shows, Amazon DRM-laden WMV Video has won over users with its cheap rental and purchase rates. As an Amazon Instant Video User or Subscriber, you may collected plenty of WMV videos downloaded from Amazon.
Do you want to play these Amazon Instant WMV Video contents on your sweet Surface Pro 3? But at this time, you may be puzzled by the error message appearing again and again. That’s because this kind of WMV videos from Amazon are all DRM protected which can only be played on certain devices like Amazon Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, Surface Pro tablets are not included.
Never mind, to watch Amazon Instant Video on Surface Pro 3, you need to strip DRM and convert Amazon WMV video to Surface Pro 3 supported format, say H.264 .mp4 video. To get the work done, the key point is to select a useful DRM video converter.
Here Pavtube DRM Video Removal Tool- ChewTune is what you need to help you convert protected Amazon WMV to DRM-free MP4 for playing on Surface Pro 3. . With it, you can effortlessly make your Amazon WMV videos playable on Surface Pro tablets in just a few mouse clicks. (There is Mac version: Pavtube ChewTune for Mac)
Now just follow the guide below to download your purchased Amazon movies and TV shows to computer and add to Surface Pro 3.
Part 1. How to download Amazon Instant video to Windows/Mac computer:
- Visit Your Video Library.
- Sign into your account if prompted.
- Click the video you want to watch.
- Choose Download to see a list of download locations and available copies of the video.
- If you select Download for offline viewing, choose a download location from the pull-down menu and click Download Now.
Part 2. Get the Amazon WMV videos converted into H.264 MP4 for Surface
Software Download: Amazon video to Surface Pro Converter
Here are few tips before starting the whole DRM video to Surface Pro 3 conversion:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized for source videos, that is to say you can play the Amazon WMV movies using Windows Media Player.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole Amazon WMV video to Surface Pro conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.
Remove DRM-protection and transfer Amazon WMV Videos to Surface Pro 3
Step 1. Run Pavtube DRM Media Removal tool, drag and drop the source video from local computer to ChewTune. Or hit the “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button to import your Amazon movies.
Step 2. From “Format” drop-down list, choose “Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)” as the output format.
Step 3. If you like, you can enter “Settings” option to adjust profile parameters, such as video codec, bitrate, frame rate, size, etc to get better video and audio quality on Surface Pro tablet.
Step 4. Click the big “Convert” button on software main UI to start Amazon WMV video to Surface Pro conversion.
When conversion completes, click the “Open” icon to locate the DRM-free movies, and transfer converted movies from PC to Surface Pro. You are ready to watch Amazon WMV movies on Samsung Surface Pro 3 the nest time you wait for a bus, travel, or go camping trip.