Summary: This article mainly shows you a simple way to rip and convert Blu-rays to Acer tablet supported video format so that you can enjoy your BD movies on your all Acer tablets anywhere and anytime.
Acer tablets such as Iconia A500, A100, A700, A200 are all the excellent Android tablets in the Market. Plus, the Acer unveiled two impressive tablet products that run Windows 8 operating system – Iconia W700 and Iconia W510, which has been widely reported as Acer’s largest drive into the tablet market to date. Acer Iconia W Seires (including W3, W500,W510,W700) actually seem more like the simplified and portable version of laptop. Anyhow, the Acer tablets are all the great portable media players for watching videos and movies on the go. I think you should be satisfied with it. Whether playing games or watching movies, it can give us pretty good experience.
As a movie fan, you may have lots of classical blu-ray discs and leave them at the corner on your home? If you have a Acer tablet, how about trying to put these movies to your tablets and shairing with your parents? You may have a question: Is it possible since the tablet PC does not have Blu-ray drive to read the movie from disc?
As a matter of fact, To play your favourite Blu-ray movies on your Acer tablet, you need to convert Blu-ray to Acer Tablets supported videos first since the tablet doesn’t support the playback of discs. I once share a solution to play BD movies on Acer tablets, Meanwhile, Blu-ray discs have been more and more popular, if you wanna watch blu-ray movies on your favorite tablet, please read this article carefully, which will supply the full information you need.
In the first place, To get the work done, you should have a Blu-ray to Acer tablets converter installed on your computer. Pavtube BDMagic is a good choice. Except Blu-ray discs, it also can help you handling with DVD discs, DVD ISO or IFO image files. Below is a simple guide to tell you how to operate it.
1. Make sure that your computer is equipped with BD driver, then get the Blu-ray movie you’d like to transfer ready.
2. Directly Download Pavtube BDMagic Here.
3. Insert your prepared Blu-ray discs to the computer and run the Pavtube BDMagic.
4. Import BD by hitting on “” button on the left top. Then in the listed files choose the file you want to convert.
5. Select the output format. Click on Format bar and choose the Acer item in which listed the presets for Acer Tablets. Generally speaking, MP4 is supported by almost all Android phones and tablets. Here you can choose “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” from “Common Video” as the output format. Also, this BDMagic provides optimized formats for Acer devices; choose a proper one as you need. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from “Android” catalogue.
6. Click on Convert Button on the right bottom to start converting. After converting, click on Open to get the ripped movie in the output folder.
7. Hook up your tab to your computer via USB and drag the file to your tablet. Then you can enjoy the Blu-ray movies on your tablet on the go.
P.S. If you’re going to transfer Blu-ray/DVD movies and HD videos to your Android or iOS or Window RT/8 based device for playback, you can get Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to encode movies to play on your device smoothly.
By the way, the Fathers’ day is comming soon. It’s time to show your appreciation to thank the man who most shaped your life! Have you prepared something for your beloved Daddy yet? But do you want to make a unique gift that will be truly memorable?
Why don’t you take a look at Pavtube Father’s Day Speical Offers?
Download Blu-ray movies to Android Tablet & Samrtphone
Rip DVD Edge of Tomorrow for Playback on BlackBerry Z3
[Review] Best Free DVD Rippers for Windows in 2014
The Best Way to Convert DVDs for playback on Sony PS4