Easter usually falls on different date according to the year and this year 2016, the Easter will fall on March 27 Sunday. Yes. It is coming soon. Apart from eating Easter eggs, do you prepare purchase items on various Easter promotion activity?
To reward the old and new customers who are always supporting Pavtube products, Pavtube Studio brings forward its super Easter offer – 30% OFF for best Blu-ray Ripper Pavtube ByteCopy and Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac.
What can Pavtube ByteCopy give you?
Pavtube ByteCopy is a powerful program with the ability of backing up Blu-ray/DVD collection to multi-track MKV, ripping BD/DVD movies to MP4 and MOV with multiple audio streams, and converting BD/DVD from hard discs to virtually any popular video and audio format like M3U8, H.265, MKV, etc. so that you can freely watch movies on iPad Air 3, 3D TVs, PSP, PS4, PS3, Plex, WDTV Live, Roku 3 and more devices.
Here are main features:
1. Various output presets. Pavtube ByteCopy supports converting BD/DVD to virtually any popular video and audio format so that you can freely watch movies on Apple iOS devices, Android OS devices, Windows RT/Pro devices, HDTV, 3D TVs, Plex, Kodi, Roku 4 and more devices. In recent update, ByteCopy can support ripping Blu-ray/DVD movie to M3U8 and H.265/HEVC MP4 for better movie experience.
2. Lossless/uncompressed MKV option and multiple soft audio tracks & subtitles. ByteCopy offers a lossless MKV option in output list, which means you’ll get a real uncompressed MKV file without any quality loss on big screen. It also offers multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI presets with multiple audio streams and removable subtitles, so you can free switch, turn on/off during playback.
3. Additional editing functions This multi-track Blu-ray/DVD converter can be considered as a user-friendly movie editing tool with the professional functions to trim, crop, merge, insert subtitles, extract srt subtitles, add video effects in the target movie.
4. Copy Blu-ray/DVD with 1:1 Quality and protection removed. A commercial Blu-ray disc is always protected by all kinds of encryptions from film studio and publisher. Here by using Pavtube ByteCopy, you can easily rip off the encryption, then backup a 1:1 Blu-ray folder that is exactly the same as original or directly Copy main movie from BD/DVD discs and leave out extras.
Pavtube ByteCopy Guides:
- Stream Blu-ray with Kodi on a Raspberry Pi 3 on TV
- Play Blu-ray with BenQ Projector from Computer and Player
- How to Watch 3D Blu-ray Movies on Oculus Rift with 3D Effect?
- Play Blu-ray/DVD on Apple TV With M4V Format
- Rip Blu-ray to MKV with 7.1 Sound for Asus O! Play Mini V2
- Shrink Blu-ray Movies From BD-50 to BD-25 on Mac
- Extract SRT subtitles from Blu-ray for Kodi
- Backup Blu-ray Movies to Synology DS216+ NAS
- How to Stream Blu-ray/DVD Movies with Plex on WD My Cloud Mirror?
- Rip and Backup Blu-ray Furious 7 Full Movie on PC/Mac