Summary: With the Super AMOLED 2048 x 1536 (OXGA) display, Galaxy Tab S2 would be a nice device to enjoy a Blu-ray movies, This article will give you the guide how to play Blu-ray on Galaxy Tab S2.
Samsung’s current flagship tablet and the Nook version — The 8-inch Galaxy Tab S2. It’s an incredibly thin and light tablet with a bright quad HD screen.The device has 32GB of built-in storage and an expansion slot that allows you to add up to 128GB of additional space.It offer full access to the Google Play store so you can load any Android apps you want.
As for Blu-ray fans, or other people who have favoriate Blu-ray collections, how to transfer Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab S2 and watch Blu-ray movies or image files on the go? There’s a very powerful and professional Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter I would recommended to you–Pavtube BDMagic,If you are a Mac user, Pavtube BDMagic for Macalso available here, it can remove the Blu-ray DRM protection easily and rip it into Galaxy Tab S2 Nook in it’s supported h.264 format. We recommend h.264 here for it can keep the original video quality and smaller in size. Now, download the Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Converter and follow the guide below to start conversion.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-76177782.html
Playing Blu-ray ISO IMAGE on Galaxy Tab S2 Nook Smoothly
Step 1. Load Blu-ray files.
Connect your Blu-ray drive with computer and insert your Blu-ray into your Blu-ray driver, and add your Blu-ray disc via “Load” button to the app. Launch the program and add videos in the following two ways:
1> Click Add button to choose video files from your hard drive for converting.
2> Directly drag the movies you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Select output profile format.
Click “Format” bar, from its drop-down option, select “H.264 High Profile(*.mp4)” as the output format for watching on Galaxy Tab S2 Nook.
Tip: If you are still not satisfied with the defaulted profile settings, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
Step 3. Start conversion.
Click “Convert” button and start Blu-ray videos to Galaxy Tab S2 Nook compatible MP4 format video conversion. After conversion, you can get the converted files by clicking “Open” button. Now you can enjoying Blu-ray videos by Galaxy Tab S2 Nook).
- Playing Blu-ray ISO IMAGE on Galaxy Tab S2 Nook Smoothly
- Watch DVD on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Put DVD to Galaxy Tab S2 for Enjoying in Full Screen
- How to move Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with forced subtitle
- Best software to share the Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition