Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereo copic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. For the most popular 3D-DVDs and 3D video files, Stereoscopic Player can even retrieve the proper settings from a web server. In fact, Stereoscopic Player is a powerful and feature-rich video player meant to allow watching 3D movies. However, it can’t directly play blu-rays and blu-ray 3Ds through the computer with 3D effect. In this guide, you will find the best solutions.
Stereoscopic Player is a full-featured 3D movie player:
* Play stereoscopic movie files, 3D Blu-Rays and 3D-DVDs
* Watch stereoscopic webcast as well as live images from your camera or TV card
* Stereoscopic Player supports a wide range of 3D hardware, including 3D TVs, anaglyph glasses, shutter glasses, autostereoscopic displays and projection systems
* Stereoscopic Player supports all major 3D video formats including the LG, Vizio, Samsung and Mitsubishi 3D ready displays, squashed side by side, over/under, shutter glasses, anaglyph, side by side and page flipping modes.
As the above lists, you can obviously know that Stereoscopic Player can support 3D Blu-Rays. But most Blu-ray discs, both 3D and 2D, are encrypted with copy protection, then it would be nice and thoughtful if some tool can directly copy 3D Blu-ray into m2ts files for playback on Stereoscopic Player. Here, Pavtube BDMagic can help you Copy 3D Blu-ray disc while maintaining the 3D effect. his program supports outputting almost all the video formats that helps you to accomplish 2D Blu-ray/DVD to 3D MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, MOV, etc conversion task easily. Read the review.
In addition, it offers you numerous 3D effects to decide on as. The created 3D movies can be enjoyed on 3D TV, 3D players, glasses-free 3D smartphones, or other compatible 3D display device. Moreover, Pavtube programs also support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles into video and merge into one file for output.
Note: If you’re using a Mac, turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. Now download the software and follow the below steps to directly dopy 3D Blu-ray and enjoy 3D movies on Stereoscopic Player.
Directly Copy 3D Blu-ray to watch on Stereoscopic Player
Step 1. Load 3D Blu-ray files
Insert your Blu-ray disc to the Blu-ray Disc drive, DVD to DVD-ROM, then launch 3D Blu-ray Ripper and click the “Load Disc” button to have the blu-ray,dvd content imported.
Step 2. To enjoy 3D Blu-ray on Stereoscopic Player , you can backup your BD contend first. There are three options for you:
a. Make a full disc copy by hitting the icon on the top tool bar of the main interface. As 1:1 Backup Blu-ray with original structures;
b. Copy movie only from Blu-ray discs into m2ts files. From “Format” bar, select “Copy” > “Direct Copy” to copy the main movie of the Blu-ray disc.
c. Backup 3D Blu-ray disc with 3D effects. From “Format” bar, select “Copy” > “Direct Copy For 3D Bluray” to copy the main movie of the Blu-ray disc.
Step 3. Start conversion.
Now back to the main interface and hit “Convert” to start the conversion. Wait for moments till the conversion completed, then click “Open output folder” to quick locate converted M2TS files for transferring on Stereoscopic Player for playback.
- Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS
- Watch 3D Blu-ray on Cardboard, Oculus Rift, 3D TV via Roku
- Convert 3D Blu-ray to MKV for Gear VR Playback
- Convert 3D ISO movie to 3D MKV on 3D devices
- Convert 3D MKV files to 3D MP4 files on your 3D devices