“I want to copy all of my messages on my iPhone 4S to computer for storage, I don’t want to backup with itunes because every time it asks to restore my iPhone. Also iCloud is not safe. is there any way to backup iPhone messages except iTunes and iCloud?”
Actually, there are many third party tools we can choose to backup iPhone message in the market addition to iTunes. This data backup software could access iPhone and copy messages from iPhone to computer; we only need to select a trustworthy software. Here we will show the tutorial of transfer iPhone messages to PC with iFonebox, an easy-to-use and professional iPhone data backup and recovery software. Mature and stable performances make it standout in market.
Free download the trial version of iFonebox by clicking below icons. both Windows&Mac are available to iPhone 5s,iPhone 5c,iPhone 5,iPhone 4S,iPhone4 etc.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to computer, install and lunch the iFonebox without opening iTunes. Choose “Recover from iOS device” in below interface.
Step 2.iFonebox will scan your iPhone automatically, when the scanning finished, files will be extracted from your iPhone and displayed in categories including photos, messages, contacts, notes and so on. Move your mouse to “messages” and choose those you want to copy by clicking “Recover” button to backup them on computer as CSV or HTML format. Whatever files you want to backup and export is all up to you. It’s simple enough.
Note: The messages displayed in the scan result contain deleted and existing messages on your iPhone. Both of them have their own color. You can checkbox “only display the deleted items” to separate them. in this way, you canpreview and recover the deleted messages.
iFonebox has the most powerful function of Recover deleted data,when you accidental deleted Contacts, Notes, Calls, Calendar, Reminder, and so on. This tool could help you find them back with ease!
- Best Free DVD Ripper for macOS 10.13 May 30, 2017
- How to rip Protected DVD Movies on Mac for Free with Free DVDAid May 25, 2017
- 2 Methods to Free rip DVD to Android Phones & Tablets May 23, 2017
- 3 Tools to Convert DVD to MP4 on Windows and Mac May 18, 2017
- Play DVD Movie with Forced Subtitles May 15, 2017
- Open Blu-ray with Windows Media Player for playback on Windows 8.1/8/7 - 110,677 views
- Top Solutions on Moving Movies From USB to a TV - 84,718 views
- Tips: How to Get/Download/Make Ringtone for iPhone 6 (Plus) - 55,194 views
- Transfer Music, Video files from PC to Galaxy Tab 3 with Samsung Kies? - 53,211 views
- Fixed up – Why Does MP4 File Has No Sound? - 51,279 views
- Three methods to recover lost/deleted calendar event on iPhone 5S - 34,637 views
3D Guide Acer Amazon Android Apple Asus Backup Barnes & Noble BlackBerry Boxee Box Dell Final Cut Pro Google HD Media Player Holiday Promotion HTC iPad iPhone iPhone Data Recovery Movies List & Review News Nokia Others Pinnacle Studio QuickTime MOV Review Samsung Sony Surface Video Share WD Passport Windows Windows Movie Maker