The problems: Why we need convert MKV files?
1. If you have downloaded some interesting MKV files off net and want to transfer these fantastic videos to your device.
2. You’ll probably have several MKV videos in your computer, you might have to use another video player for playing such files. The Windows’ default Windows Media Player is pretty impressive though, but sadly it doesn’t support playing MKV files yet.
3. If you have downloaded some MKV HD movies that you would like to put them on players like Xbox 360 for playback or for editing, you need to convert MKV to AVI format on Mac, because MKV is seldom supported by Xbox 360 or edting apps.
The solution: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a highly recommended to help your convert MKV video files to MP4 and other formats like FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, MOV, F4V, M4V, MPG, WMV etc. If you are using a Mac, you can turn to iMedia Converter for Mac to change MKV to MP4 on Mac (10.9 Mavericks). It will never let you down.
How does this best MKV Converter Software work?
Step 1. Download this Recommended MKV Converter Software
Step 2. Launch it and Load mkv video files to this best MKV Converter on Windows.
Step 3. Choose a suitable format. Here we give you a example as MP4. Click “Format” drop-down list and choose the video format from.
Step 4. Start MKV to MP4 Conversion.You can hit the big red “Convert” to start converting MKV to MP4 with best video settings on Windows.
1. What is MKV files?
Matroska Multimedia Container (MKV) is an open standard free container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture or subtitle tracks inside a single file. It is intended to serve as a universal format for storing common multimedia content, like movies or TV shows. Matroska file types are .MKV for video (with subtitles and audio), .MKA for audio-only files and .MKS for subtitles only.
2. What device does this MKV Converter Software support?
This app offers an easy way to transcode virtually all video and audio types, camcorder HD footages and TiVo recordings to desired video/audio format for portable multimedia devices, HD media players or video editing software, such as:
* Devices: iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPod 5, etc.
*Players: Apple TV 3, WD TV, PS3, Xbox 360, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer Ultra, Dune HD Base 3D, Iomega ScreenPlay MX HD Media Player, NETGEAR NeoTV Max Streaming Player(NTV300SL), Asus O!Play Mini Plus, etc.
* Video Editing Softwares: FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, etc. Plus, you are allowed to freely customize and personalize the conversion files through its settings and options in order to get an individual output in your own way.
That’s all, Enjoy your digital life!