Nowadays, many people prefer to buy new released Blu-ray movies for playing on their tablets freely instead of going to the cinema to get rid of the crowd. If you also have this habit, owing a good Blu-ray Ripper with easy operation is necessary.
2014 will once again be a year of sequels and remakes. There will be over 20 movie sequels in 2014, includingTransformers 4: Age of Extinction, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, The Expendables 2, etc. Expect remakes of Godzilla, Robocop, Annie and Pinocchio on the big screen too. After releasing on the screen, the Blu-ray disc version will come out soon. At this time, if you happen to own a high configuration tablet which will be a good enjoyment to enjoy these films on it.
The new released Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 is a good choice:
- Display: 12.2” WQXGA (2560*1600) TFT LCD
- Processor: Wi-Fi/3G: Quad A15 1.9 GHz + Quad A 7 1.3 GHz
- LET: Quad Krait 2.3 GHz
- OS: Android Kitkat 4.4
- Audio Codec: MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC, WMA, AMR-NB/WB, FLAC, Vorbis (OGG), WAV
- Video Codec: H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7/8, VP8
- Recording & Playback: Full HD (1080p).
As the Galaxy NotePro 12.2 do not to play Blu-ray movies directly, the only thing you need to do is convert the Blu-ray movies to the friendly format for Galaxy NotePro 12.2. Pavtube BDMagic is a pro version Blu-ray/DVD ripping program; it is able to remove disc encryption to local computer or external hard drive.
Mac version is also available: Pavtube BDMagic for Mac.
Tutorials: Converting Blu-ray movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 friendly format
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Converter
Launch the Blu-ray movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Converter; click the top left icon to load your Blu-ray movies.
Step 2: Choose MP4 format as output format
Hit the menu bar of “Format”, choose “HD Video” category and find the optimal format for Galaxy NotePro 12.2. “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) is recommended here.
Note: You are allowed to adjust video bitrate, video size, frame rate, etc in “Settings” to display your Blu-ray movies in best shape on Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2.
Step 3: Start ripping Blu-ray to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 MP4
Back to program UI, hit the “Convert” icon and Blu-ray to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 conversion begins. When it is done, you could find the ripped H.264 MP4 movie in output folder and move it to your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and watch these excellent 2014 Blu-ray movies on your new Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.
When the conversion is over, transfer the output MP4 video to your Galaxy NotePro 12.2. You can view these new released movies anytime and anywhere.
- Convert and Rip Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 for Samsung 12.2-inch Galaxy NotePro
- Transfer HD Videos and Movies to SamSung Galaxy NotePro 12.2
- How can I transfer DVD movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
- Download DVD ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy NotePro 12.2 for viewing
- How to copy ISO image files from BD on Galaxy NotePro 12.2?
- Easily Convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)